The East Marsh Peace Choir was a thing of joy before the lockdown and we are delighted to say that WE ARE BACK.
WHERE? We will meet in The Courtyard at Freeman Street Market for uplifting, fun and joyful community singing.
COST? Thanks to additional funding for the East Marsh, our sessions will be FREE.
WHEN? Here’s the full schedule for the autumn up to Christmas – we have some workshops sessions to enjoy as well:
East Marsh Peace Choir Dates
1. Tuesday 28th September: 5.30 – 6.30
2. Tuesday 5th October: 5.30 – 6.30
3. Tuesday 19th October: 5.30 – 6.30
4. Tuesday 26th October: 5.30 – 6.30
5. Tuesday 2nd November: 5.30 – 6.30
6. Tuesday 9th November: 5.30 – 6.30
7. Saturday 13th November: 11.00 – 1.00 Anthem workshop and sing in the market
8. Tuesday 30th November: 5.30 – 6.30
9. Tuesday 7th December: 5.30 – 6.30
10. Saturday 11th December: 11.00 – 1.00 Christmas workshop and sing in the market
11. Tuesday 21st December: Midwinter and Christmas Sing and Celebration – 6.00 – 8.00
AUDITIONS? NO! We are an open and inclusive choir- we welcome anyone with an enthusiasm for singing. No prior experience required.
NEW MEMBERS? YES! We will be welcoming new members to join us.
- Social distancing measures in place – two meter radius
- Hand sanitiser at the door
- Bring your own drinks
- Don’t come if you feel unwell
ANTHEM FOR THE EAST MARSH
We’ll be inviting our singers to contribute ideas for a brand new song – an ANTHEM FOR THE EAST MARSH to celebrate our community and to help us come together and recover after our experiences of Covid. No song-writing experience necessary at all.