The Five Fishes Campaign is a crowdfunding effort in response to the pandemic, ensuring We Are One food kitchen are able to continue to provide support to the most vulnerable in our community. Watch the video and then look at the FIVE ways YOU can help below.
Five for Five Fishes
Five ways that YOU can help to provide support the campaign:
- SHARE FIVE: Share this information to 5 friends who you think would be interested in supporting the foundation too!
- LIKE FIVE: Interact with 5 posts on Facebook or Twitter – visible support for the organization goes a long way.
- REACH FIVE: Reach out to 5 organizations, businesses, or groups, and ask them if they can support the campaign – whether this is through sharing publicly, or even donation!
- DONATE FIVE: If you are in the financial position to do so, a small donation of £5 would go a long way to ensure We Are One can continue with the work that they do (for those that can, £50 or £500 would be great): www.crowdfunder.co.uk/five-fishes-food-poverty-relief
- TAKE FIVE: Take 5 minutes out of your day, to find out more about what We Are One do. You can find them on Facebook and Twitter:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeareOneFoundationGrimsby
- Twitter: @WeAreOneFoundUK
- More info and Donate: www.crowdfunder.co.uk/five-fishes-food-poverty-relief