We are pleased to report that East Marsh United are now in a position to interview 19+ aged people to create a waiting list of candidates ready to commence late October-early November for our trainee-ships leading to apprenticeships in renovating properties in the East Marsh Area of Grimsby. This could also lead to employment for those showing a keen interest and ability within this area of work.
We will be interviewing on the following dates if you are 19+ and interested in joining the project.
Interview dates Thursday 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st of October 2019 in the first instance
East Marsh United, C/o Unit 5, The Courtyard, Freeman Street Market, DN32 7DS
Tel 01472 426454 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time Education (with a focus on improving social mobility)
- Those who are currently unemployed or economically inactive
- Those wishing to switch careers, including previous trades people
- NEET, including over 50 NEET
- Ex service men and women
- None traditional entrants to the sector, including women returners
Please do get in touch for an interview or for more information!